And finally, the video tutorial/sew-along is here!
This is a lengthy video, so make use of the table of contents given in the video’s description to go to the timestamp that you need.
Resources, tools and supplies:
- Purchase your SOFT molded bra cups from the MIKO Suit Supplies Etsy store, $8/pair
- The MIKO Molded Bra Cup Pattern (Advanced), $16
- The BEGINNER Molded Bra Cup Pattern, $14
- The Molded Bra Cup Pattern BUNDLE, $24
- Quilter Clips, Amazon $14 (affiliate link)
- Schmetz 90/14 Stretch Needles (5 packs of 5 needles/pack), Amazon $18 (affiliate link)
- Sewing Pins, Amazon $7.50 (affiliate link)
- Walking Foot (highly recommended). Learn how to choose your walking foot here: BluPrint
This is an advanced pattern, so if you’re still dabbling in covering your molded bra cups, I highly recommend starting with the Beginner Molded Bra Cup pattern. The beginner molded bra cup pattern also comes with a video sew-along (the very first YouTube video I made!):
You can also purchase the bundled set of patterns if you’d like to give both a try.
I hope you enjoy the sew-along! And as always, don’t hesitate to ask questions. For help from an amazing community of makers, head on over to the DIY Bikini Facebook group (or the MIKO Suits Supplies Facebook page)!
I’ll talk to you soon!
(Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means that, at no additional cost to you, the MIKO Suit Supplies Blog will earn a small commission if you click through and make a purchase. Read more about affiliate links here)